Smells
One of the last tickets Valerie put me on track of it: I also have a colleague that stinks. There is no other word for it. I've known her for thirty years and have worked extensively with her own material, the same passion for antiquity (it Greek, Roman me instead). We made numerous trips abroad, either with students or with other friends. At that time, although I've never seen wearing a perfume or cologne, it does not feel bad. I do not know when this came up. At first I thought it was a temporary problem (drugs, bad laundry, a small depression). But he had to go to the evidence. lasted and the passenger has not stopped since.
When we go into the staff room, we know it is there or it has recently been there. Everyone rushes to open the windows after his departure. A former colleague, who had left another college and little soft on this kind of business, had called the "Boar of the Ardennes". We had carefully observed during a particularly hot month of June: it had not changed clothes for over a week. I hate to think her underwear in that time they were in the same state as the dress and blouse!
And what aggravates his case is that it can not you talk without getting close to you, you stick. I've always been very sensitive sense of smell, even when I smoked regularly, I do not need to clarify as I was happy! Since I do everything not to find myself at his side during the many meetings we attend to both. But we must hurry and do not arrive too late, because everyone is jostling to get the other places!
We have repeatedly referred to it by the smell of the room, the solutions can bring to this kind of drawbacks: it does not seem to feel concern. I able past, tell him, me directly. But our relations have long been strained, and if I did today, it would probably vexerait.
I do not understand how she does not realize it. I do not know how we can so neglect his personal hygiene. It happened to me once or twice over many years of not hearing my alarm clock and having to go to work without having taken a shower. I was as miserable as the stones and imagined that everyone would have guessed, even if it was not the case. And even if the wash boring, she should think that it bothers those she meets. But obviously, this is not the case.
So what? I have personally decided not to go near it too. She has had to realize it, but apparently did not understand the reason.
I also have another colleague, one male, who splashed each morning of a hyper masculine fragrance for man for himself and probably super disgusting for others. Abominable. But now the problem is solved: he has retired! Good luck to his wife!
0 comments:
Post a Comment