Monday, February 28, 2011
Money Cheat For Vba Leaf Green
I thought I saw, I had not seen. It is often true of those cult films that eventually we "own" as we have never had any dealings with them, except by a few scenes, always the same, when it aired on television for a moment question of them (here, the first visit of Madame Anais Séverine, the madam of the brothel).
rare pleasure, therefore, for me, both for the theme that surprised and sometimes shocked at its release in 1967, this quest for pleasure is said ambiguous, where the fantasies of the heroine are superimposed on the story that by mischievous winks Bunuel (the reconstitution of the Angelus of Millet, for example). Intense pleasure as provided by the distribution of young Catherine Deneuve, Michel Piccoli, in the role of disorder idle it sticks to the skin, Genevieve Page, madam mother at once tender and brutal, Macha Meril, Georges Marchal, Francisco Rabal, Francoise Fabian. No less!
And Pierre Clementi, the ugly lover, pierced his sock and his long leather coat, with its silhouette of a young person who wants to go for a drive. I always had a thing for this actor, since The Conformist Bernardo Bertolucci and The Cannibals Liliana Cavani .
Ah! as I feel good in this world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment