Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When Does Ski Season End In Aspen Co?

"Medicine" light

Second visit in a week with my GP (my "medicine" since it's a woman?). I find it profoundly incompetent and will change as soon as I get better in the neighborhood. After anti-inflammatory that you twist the stomach after two days and placebo syrup for dry cough, here comes the heavy artillery: antibiotic and steroid, newest syrup, it seems, is stunning, it.

I almost lost my voice this week for the first time since I teach and, especially in the morning, I cough like a madman, dropping me to the lungs, and this last fortnight. At the first visit, she told me that I had not the flu because I was working. To which I replied that she had finally discover an effective and inexpensive for social security. I'm not sure she understood the treachery of my remarks.

Today, she advised me not to talk: easy to apply when a teacher and that we can not get off work for two days remaining before the holidays (end of quarter control synthesis, questioning of a museum visit that I organized disorganization of a team). I will hold until Friday evening. Besides the anger I have against this woman helps me to raise my strength.

PS: smoking does not help matters, of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment