Rejected
Here is a prospect that pleases me much: after studying with the sixth The River at the back of Jean-Claude Mourlevat, I find a good novel, I must, during the holidays, I "pay "Reading the Lion Joseph Kessel for fifth. I have never until now been able to overcome this book. Similarly, I could not resist the television adaptation in which the heroine, Patricia, was, I think he interpreted by the daughter of Delon.
Why this deep aversion, I who enjoys reading, for some books? Eugenie Grandet and Sentimental Education suffered the same fate, while I like Balzac and Flaubert. I do not know. Poor timing? Style does not suit me? History daunting? Still, today, must I spend! The last time I made a superhuman effort to use one of these "rejected" it was the Old Man and the Sea , Hemingway. Inconclusive result: I finished it but I have not changed my opinion.
0 comments:
Post a Comment