Momentini
-Heard on the radio yesterday Annie Ernaux talk about his new (small, as usual, and whose title escapes me) book on the sister died before his birth and it took "replace". Few words but true, no pathos or exhibitionism, deep emotions in a gentle voice say, nothing spectacular or protest, to deal with his lifestyle. The opposite of Christine Angot, whose only purpose m'insupporte.
- The other night, the Chinese in front of me passed the brushes in his kitchen window. A gas boiler on the wall white cream. It applies, gives a first shot back, again, heedless of who can see it. I do not know why, I began to smile.
- The bouquet of daffodils picked by Jean-Claude fades gradually. Few survivors in a smaller vase. Corollas yellow on green background of my desktop. Maybe tomorrow morning we will go into the woods in search of a new load.
- I hesitate now when I do not know, ask for cooking advice to women on the shelves of Casino. I was always answers, and politely. Many add their own stuff to make it better. People are not indifferent, it's easy to talk to is missing. I try to acquire it.
- Received, finally, the validation of three years of work that the pension fund did not seem to take into account. This halves the time I have left to work.
- A knife sharpener is spent in my building this week. I thought this job was no more. When I was a kid, there was one who came regularly, once or twice a year, with his small trailer pulled by hand, its guns and its wheel. I was a little scared but it remains below the collector of rabbit skins (in Saint-Etienne, we said the "pater" as the Latin word) which promised to be shouting the same words on the road. The latter, I always associated the butchering I saw how my father being killed when a (lapin!). I was never there when this happened.
- Preparing meals tonight. This will be rabbit with mustard (purchased skinned, naturally) and baking potatoes. A first between the creature and me. She has an interest to behave! I still have not managed to cut it cuts right through his hands. A first too!
0 comments:
Post a Comment